As you know pets
bond with their owners. Just like attention-seeking toddlers and babies, they always want to be cared and petted all the time. Therefore, they follow you around, do everything they can to seek your attention. They are so clingy that they won't leave you alone, even for a minute. They just want to get your attention and don't understand the concept of personal space.
As pet lovers, we adore our beloved pets, even when they leave us absolutely no personal space. Although they bother us sometimes, they know how to win our hearts with their cute faces and funny actions. That's the reason why we gathered some hilarious photos of clingy pets who won’t leave their humans alone. Scroll down to see! These pics are guaranteed to make your day better!
1. Showering, when suddenly...
2. Every time I brush my teeth.
3. Personal space? What personal space?
4. When I first got my kitten, she crawled into the tub to me and fell asleep on my shoulder. Months later she still snoozes in the tub... I thought cats didn’t like water.
5. My cat always sits like this when I’m in the shower.
6. This is some sorta fish-cat. Or catfish.
7. Apparently I didn’t close the door when I went to the shower.
8. My cat likes to poke me when I’m laying in the bathtub.
9. Neighbor’s cat likes to sit looking through my bathroom window.
10. Got out of the shower and saw this through the door.
11. When you unobtrusively want to show that you need attention.
12. Privacy. Something you’ll probably never experience if you have pets.
13. To access the toilet, pay the fee. 10 pets.
14. My cat decided to hop in the shower with my fiancé this morning. Some things can’t be unseen.
15. My cat came to check on me while I was sitting on the toilet and he was terrified.
16. Professional shower supervisor
17. This sums cats up pretty well.
18. Just in case you forgot about me, it’s me, your cat. I’ll sit on your chest and pretend it doesn’t make you uncomfortable.
19. “My alien crew receiving a transmission from the Mothership.”
20. The abyss staring back.
Tell us know how many of these photos can you relate to? We’d be happy to see photos of your pets in the comment section below!
Visit for more interesting and funny posts daily. For more animal memes and touching stories, click here